I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

TEA

By swwosh
TADAAA~~~ my not so many variety of tea collection~~!!!


well, it's nothing much, but just got bored... so wanted to do something for a while...


so, i took some pictures of tea in my pantry...


yes....


tea....


how lame am i....


but here they are....


my tea collection... enjoy~~


*my tea collection~*


*the tea i drink the most, (mostly because i have to finish 100 packets of it b4 i can buy a new one), is the Australian Breakfast tea!!! it's like your everyday lipton tea, but not as strong as lipton. A bit lighter you could say.*


*yes! since my 100 bags of tea bags are nearly to an end, i bought a different type of tea by Tetley. Since it's british, and i'm so british (hahaha.. british wannabe), i thought i'd give it a go. English teas are always nice. =D*

*Next, is my Japanese Green Tea. We (my family) usually just stick with one brand, but some how... i have 3 different brands in my pantry..*

*This is the one that i drink all time. My choice of green tea. I've tried a few types out there, but found this to be the best. It's not cheap, but it's good.*


*brought this over from kch, cuz my parents thought that there wasn't any green tea left here. Since we couldnt find our usual brand, so we tried this one instead. Not bad.*

*O.S.K. Well.... a lot of ppl seems to be having this brand of tea..but i think there just enough taste and smell in it. Dun like it, but still would drink it if there wasnt any tea left in the pantry*


*These are lil tin box of tea leaves a friend gave me from England. British meaning "THIS HAS TO BE GOOD!!!" and it is!!! Here we have the English Afternoon Tea*

*The Earl Grey Tea (love this one!)*



*and the English Breakfast Tea. I wonder....maybe.... if they have a dinner tea, or possibly a supper tea... tat'd be good too i reckon. lol. That reminds me, i wonder how much tea does the english consume a day... Hhmm.... Lemme see... u have breakfast tea, morning tea, lunch tea, afternoon tea, high tea, dinner tea, supper tea, and tea b4 u go to bed... Geezz....*


*Then you have your Yum Cha Jasmine tea*

*This is the famous Xi Hu Long Jing Cha. My cousin's bf got this from me when he went back to china. He told me that this is the best long jing tea you can get in China. A bit too light for my taste, cuz i'm so used to british..i mean english tea...cuz i'm british...yes...i am.... british...*

*AHEM... Got this from.. DUH...sabah... cuz it's called Sabah tea. Mind you, the tea plantations are soo beautiful. They line so neatly on the slope of the hills, and when you pass it, the scenery is just mesmerising. Good tea, if you love cinnamon. I LOVE CINNAMON...Cinnamon rolls... yumm.... with tea.... emmmm....yes... i'm turning all british now....*

*This is one of those INFUSED tea. They just name it white tea, cuz the tea is light in colour. This one here is Rasberry, and you can get many other flavours. It tastes.... kinda tasteless, just tat the fruity aroma is very nice...*

*And finally, with me here is a tea... all the way from Sweden!!! Yes!!! SWEDEN!!! This is the rhubarb and vanilla tea. Doesnt it sound so nice??? Who knew rhubarb and vanilla could be such a good combination??? Found this one when i went to Ikea, oh yes! Ikea! They sell all sorts of swedish products. Tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits, chocolates. And they're not tat expensive at all. I wonder if those are the products the Swedish rejected and exported all around the world to be sold....*

So yeah..there you have it... my tea collection....

Hope you enjoyed it...

So now...

I shall get back to sipping sips of tea...

with my pinky up....

while eating biscuits...

cuz that's wad british people do...

they drink tea...and eat biscuits....

yess......

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?