I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

Just wash...and wash.....AND WASH.....

By swwosh
My Mazda is white...meaning that IT GETS DIRTY LIKE SO FAST!!!! Especially where I park at work. No matter how many times i clean it, it's always dirty after a day. Bird poo is the worse. Is it just me? or does the birds here shit more the ones back in Malaysia??? It's soo annoying!!! I just washed my car just now with a bottle of Armor All Car Wash I just bought not long ago. Nothing special... I should've bought the Car wash and wax one. Anyways, just like 10 minutes after washing and cleaning my car, guess wad i see on my windscreen? FCKING BIRD POO!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DRIVER'S SEAT!!! So annoying!!! Maybe I was not fated to wash cars. One morning, I woke up at 8 am to clean my car. Took me about an hour. 10 am, IT RAINED!!! and my car was all dirty again!!! I was so pissed... but i persisted and cleaned it again at night. Then the next day after uni, bird poo all over my car. I seriously wanna kill those birds... bloody hell...


But now, it's all clean again, so I'm happy...for now... My next agenda for my car is polishing it. It's just not smooth anymore. It feels soo nice after you polish the whole car. So smooth and shiny.... ahhhhh....... My uncle just bought a new car and all he does when he's free is polish... he spends at least an hour on ONE PANEL. Now, it's like so freaking smooth. smoother than baby's skin. SERIOUSLY!!! But, no point for me to spend an hour on a panel, cuz it's gonna get dirty after 10 minutes. =S Oh wells... bought this Sonax Easy Shine polish. Used a bit, and just think that it's ok. Dries very fast, which is good in a way. So, yeah... looking forward to the polishing. =D

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?