I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

Polk Audio

By swwosh
Yessss....the newest addition to my car accessories...
my

Polk Audio Stereo System!!!!

all the way from the US!!!

it only took them 2 days to deliver, using UPS. Which is great... cuz they sent it on friday... and i got it on monday..meaning UPS even works on weekends!!!

Anyways...here are some photos of them...

*My new Polk Audio speakers. I got a set of coaxials for the rears, and components for the fronts.

*6 1/2" DB651s coaxial speakers*

*6 1/2" DB6501 components, which come with tweeters, woofers and crossovers*

*My coaxials, with the high frequency sounds coming off the built in tweeter in the middle of the speaker*

*Tweeters and crossovers*

*A close up of the crossover*

*The woofer for the components*

I've only got this yday, and did some planning today on how to install it. Tweeters are the main problem right now. Dunno the best way to mount them in my car. But, all will be done eventually. Hope they sound good. Have a JVC double din head unit installed as well, but havent got photos taken of it.. Will do in the future.. hehe...

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?