I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

The Hornet

By swwosh
THE HORNET

You only need 3 words to describe this beauty.

FAST

POWERFUL

&

SEXY

*My uncle's new Honda Hornet*

*Hornet*

*One word - stunning*

*Honda - The Power Of Dreams*

*With Honda's new Honda Ignition Security System (H.I.S.S), the bike can only be started with the original key, preventing theft*

*With a red line of 13,000 rpm, make sure you have your eyes on it, for the only thing you'll see in front of you is dust and smoke*

*Unique triangular shaped exhaust*

*Michelin Pilot Tyres*

This bike is a stunner no matter what angle you look at. My uncle sold his old Honda CBR600 and got this one because he said that he's old already. He needs a bike where he can sit straight a bit. Haha... I wish I could have a bike, but don't think that'll ever happen.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?