I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

My Top 10 Hot Hatches

By swwosh
My Top 10 Hot Hatches!!!

#10. Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt Turbo

#9. VW R32

#8. Subaru Impreza STI

#7. Honda Civic Type R

#6. VW Polo GTI

#5. Volvo C30

#4. Abarth Fiat Punto

#3. Mazda MPS 3

#2. Ford Focus RS


and my favourite of all!!!!!!


>
>>
>>>
>>
>


#1. JOHN COOPER WORKS MINI COOPER!!!!


Oh yes!!! HOT HATCHES!!! I just LOVEEEEE hatches. If I were to drive really fast in a car, I would step on the gas FULL THROTTLE with a hatch!!! I dunno,I just feel that the car can go really really fast. Maybe it's cuz of it's size. Maybe it's just that i'm a HOT HATCH FANATIC!!! haha... But seriously, I would die to get my hands on a mini cooper right now!!!

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM
    Mini Cooper? Ok ok, I will let Donald Chong know. Put down payment first :)
  2. Daphy.εїз March 9, 2009 at 3:26 PM
    mmM~ Hatches.. you like cute stuff huh? haha..
    Colt! nice~ drove before, but not the turbo version la. :P
    mini cooper!!!!!!! CuteNessS!!!!
  3. swwosh March 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM
    haha...i always liked cute stuff.. u dunno meh? =P mini cooper is super cute!!!!

    Yes!!! please let Donald Chong know. xD

Something to say?