I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

R.I.P

By swwosh
"Police are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash that occurred in Welshpool this morning.
The 47-year-old male rider died at the scene after the crash at McDowell Street and Thorpe Close about 5.30am.
St John Ambulance attended the scene.
The West Australian"

Today, is the 30th of October 2008.

Today, is the day of misfortune.

Today, a motorcycle accident happened

Today, Uncle Tony has left this world.


Uncle Tony was a nice man. Never have I seen him mad or raised his voice before. All I see from him was smiles and laughter. He makes the best cakes I've ever had. He is one of the closest family friend we had. Best buddies with my uncle ever since he was young. Played together, hung out together, did stuff together.


Now.... he's gone.... in search of a better place hopefully.


At 47, all he left behind was his lovely wife, Aunty Pat. No children.


This world is cruel.... that's a fact.

This world is unfair..... that's also a fact.


Why do good people leave this world earlier than others????


Is this god's way of being fair???


Tears have been shed... but blood is still spilt...

To the late Uncle Tony, may you rest in peace.

You will always be remembered in our hearts, and will love you till the end.


"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. . . . For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 41:10, 13 King James Version Bible"

May the angels from the heaven guide your way to a better place.

*Drive carefully out there. You only have one life, and whatever you do on the roads determines the life and death of not only you, but others as well.*

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Trinity December 5, 2008 at 10:46 AM
    I am so sorry to read this.. lost our uncle is not an easy thing to forget...

Something to say?