I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

Death...

By swwosh
Death...


How does death come upon us?


How does death feel like?


Death...


Vision starts blurring...


Light starts dissipating...


Heart stops beating...


Death...


On the way back from uni today,


I saw a dead bird getting run over by cars on the road...


On the way back from uni today,


I saw a crashed car on the side of the road...


On the way back from uni today,


I still think about how death comes so easily...


Death...


I'm still not over the fact that someone close has left this world...


I'm still not convinced that it is reality...


A dream...yes it's all a dream... i wish...


Death...


We all will meet death one day...


But death...


Why does death...


Come so soon for those who aren't meant to leave this world so early....


Death...


I am not being emo...


My wrists are still scar free...


It's just that all these got me all thinking...


about death...


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?