I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

My Purple Blackberry Bold

By swwosh
I've been using my blackberry bold for a while now, and I must say...It is THE best phone I've used to date. No shit...It is that good, and I've owned quite a few phones. First of all, I am addicted to qwerty phones. Secondly, I use my blackberry for everything... It's linked to my email, so whenever i get a new email, I just check it through my phone instead of login into my Yahoo mail and delete whatever email there is. With my blackberry, I can just reply straight away, or delete it. It's seriously soooo convenient. I also use it to surf the web when I'm not at home as well as MSN. Since I'm on a plan with unlimited web browsing and email, there is no internet limit for me. Pretty awesome. But I do pay $69 a month, but really worth it, cause I also get like $350 of credit to use as well as like 300 free minutes every month to call to people within the same network. Anyways, today I received a postage. I've recently ordered a new housing for my blackberry, just so that I could refresh my blackberry up as well as be different to other people. So...i got myself a... PURPLE housing!!! Yes!!! PURPLE!!! I know, you might be saying.. wth?! That's a girly colour. Well.. SCREW THAT!!! Nothing wrong for a guy to like purple. Only REAL men dare to use feminine colours. Anyways, I didn't take a before picture, so I just got a photo off the internet. Enjoy~

*The Original*

*The Not So Original, but still Original*

*QWERTY... ME LOVE!!! =D*

* The back cover has like a reflective coating. It has a different colour tone to the front, but it still looks nice.*

*I've decided to turn it completely purple, so I've changed even the homescreen picture to something purple*

*Nice or not??? hehe...*

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown January 17, 2011 at 2:35 AM
    wowww that is beautiful
    i wpuld like a phone like that in purple too can u please tell me were u got it purple? thnx
  2. Unknown January 17, 2011 at 2:48 AM
    as in i mean where did u get the purple housing thnk you

Something to say?