I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

My New MAZDA 2!!!!!!! =D

By swwosh
WOOHOO!!!! MY VERY FIRST NEW CAR!!!! Mazda 2!!!
Since pictures are worth a million words, i'll talk less and show more pictures. =D

*My new Mazda 2!!!! =D*

*yeaahhh...mazda 2.....*

*big mazda logo*

*nice curves giving it a cute look*

*It's not a too big, and not too small..just the way i like it*

*I loveeee the back of the car...i think it's very stylish n sporty at the same time*

*It's got a very cute interior as well*

*has a player that plays radio and CDs*

*goes up to 220km/h, but i seriously doubt that..haha...*

*Has a 5 speed manual....though still not realli used to the clutch*

*Oh! forgot to mention, it has a aux out for me to connect my ipod to the car stereo. =D*
So yeah, that's all the pictures for now. Will update with more in the future. Just took some snapshots cuz dad called to ask me to take some photos. So yeah... LOVE THE CAR!!!! =D
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM~~~~


 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 11:01 AM
    Woohooo! Cute! I want!
  2. Trinity March 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM
    wowwww... so great! I love the interior, and wow... you can connect the ipod as well! waaaa.... so happy for you!
  3. Trinity March 30, 2009 at 12:25 PM
    take me around the city if I visit you.. hehehe
  4. Carry Bacot October 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    The thing that I love about this car is the space inside. At first look, it appears to be quite small, but it actually has a spacious cargo area and some very well-spaced passenger seats. That means you can drive along with your friends comfortably seated at the back. Plus, it does seem like it’s got good fuel-efficiency. You’ve definitely made the right decision to go for a Mazda 2. Enjoy driving it!

Something to say?