I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

the hoax

By swwosh
I just loveeee CRUMPLER!!!! Today after uni, I went to the city and got myself a new bag for uni.

*Tadaaaa~ Crumpler!!!!*

*Tadaaa~ My New Bag!!!*

*This time, lil fuzzy man has gone black*

*The Hoax*

*It's limited edition!!! I love the orange with flying saucer pictures inside the bag. I think the colour goes very well with my water bottle and camera!!! hehe..*

*seee.... nice right???*

*They even gave me something else to bring home*

*A CRUMPLER TOILET ROLL!!!!*

*I think i'll be keeping this roll of paper instead of using it... haha..*

*And OMG!!! super mini matches!!! They are really TINY!!!*

*The matches inside are insanely small. I wonder how you even light it!!! haha... but very cute though*
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Trinity March 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM
    waaa so cute!! do you think you will color the roll of paper? hehe
  2. swwosh March 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    Haha.. noooo!!!! haha.. i wanna put it into my museum. Lol.

Something to say?