I dun wanna grow up...
At times... when life's being mean... when reality comes round and strikes you from nowhere... it's when i really dun wanna grow up...

Beautiful sceneries...

By swwosh
Mel sent me photos of beautiful sceneries her cousin's took while they were on vacation. I thought they were realli beautiful and did a bit of editing on it. So enjoy the pictures... I cant wait to go on vacation again. hehe...

*sunset in africa*

*sunrise in zanzibar*

*ok, mel asked me to put the original photo so that the sea water is not "FUNGUS INFESTED"*

*I think i turned it into a good piece of art...WADEVER MEL... =P*

*Black and white version of Mount Kilimanjaro*

This time i dun take the credit for taking these beautiful photos. Thanks mel for sending me these photos!!! ^^

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?